Saturday, May 26, 2012

I scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream!

        Almost all moms love Mother's Day. Well, besides Mother's Day, her kid's, and her husband, my mom loves ice cream! This year for Mother's Day we got my mom an ice cream machine! She asked for it around the beginning of March. The day she opened it (Mother's Day) we had to use it. But the ice cream came out liquid-y. Then we experimented with chocolate. The ice cream came out with perfect texture, but my brother put in too much vanilla. It tasted horrible! We tried the chocolate again a couple days later...PERFECT! A perfect Mom has perfect opinions. My mom decided to make cinnamon ice cream. When I tried it I fell in love with it!
 Do you like ice cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, we'd love to hear what you have to say.