Monday, December 31, 2012

Past, Present and the Future!

5...4...3...2...1...
          Can you believe it's almost over?! You look back on the year and see a lot. Look back at your accomplishments and hope to do it again! I got invited on to higher level gymnastics team and was very successful, I play the trumpet, I got on the Honor Roll, I created a blog with my mom, and I entered my first year of Middle School! Take the time to think about your experiences of 2012. What have you done? What do you want to improve in? It's a new year, new start.
                     Also don't forget all the resolutions. Boy, are they hard to keep. This year I have one broad resolution. To stay healthy and in shape, to improve myself in general. What's yours? Don't forget to have a...
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, we'd love to hear what you have to say.