Monday, October 29, 2012

Hurricane Sandy: Entry One

               Today is 10/29/12. In NJ there is a hurricane. Sandy. All day I am going to be writing entrees. Here is the first...
           8:30 am   Dear Diary, 
Today all the news reporters were making a big deal about HURRICANE SANDY! They said it's supposed to be worse since 1938. It hasn't hit yet. It's not even raining. Right now I'm watching TV. Waiting. I'll tell you more when Sandy hits. 
                                                                    Love,
                                                           Abigail Bermeo
P.S. I put the time so you can see how Sandy progresses.

                 As you can see I talk to my diary like it's a person. Almost like I'm writing a letter. Technically I am writing a letter to my diary. 
                 I'll keep updating as the day goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, we'd love to hear what you have to say.